Logistea AB (publ) has today published its report for the first quarter of 2022.
Summary January – March 2022
- Rental income increased by 182 per cent and amounted to SEK 50 M (18).
- Net operating income increased by 172 per cent to SEK 33 M (12).
- Profit from property management increased by 330 per cent to SEK 13 M (3).
- Profit for the property business amounted to SEK 155 M (4), where changes in the value of properties had a positive impact on earnings of SEK 179 M (3).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.6 (0.0).
- Net asset value per share increased to SEK 13.8 per share (7.1).
- Acquisitions of properties with a property value of SEK 178 M.
- Directed share issues, a total of 851,494 shares, have been carried out in order to finance property acquisitions.
- Framework for vision, goals, strategy and dividend policy updated to support aggressive growth and value creation in real estate for warehousing, logistics and light industry.
- Decision on a preferential rights issue of SEK 350 M before issue costs, in order to secure the prospect to realize growth targets. A total of 19,428,133 ordinary shares issued, corresponding to 16.7 per cent of the total number of votes in Logistea.
Significant events after the end of the balance sheet date
- The rights issue was completed on April 12 with 38.6 per cent oversubscription.
- 19 properties with a value of SEK 892 million have been agreed on acquisitions after the end of the quarter. Leasable area amounts to 153,500 sqm and the rental value to SEK 68 M.
- After the balance sheet date, Logistea has entered into an agreement to issue a total of 3,785,258 ordinary B shares in connection with acquisitions with an average price of SEK 33 per share to a total value of SEK 125 million.
”During the first quarter, Logistea continued its rapid growth journey, towards the goal of becoming one of the leading real estate companies focused on warehousing, logistics and light industry. In the first quarter, the value of the property portfolio increased from SEK 2,607 million to SEK 3,075 million. At the time of publication of this report on May 6, 2022, the property portfolio has increased further – to SEK 3,967 million through the properties we have taken over and the purchase agreements we have entered into so far in the second quarter, an increase of 52 per cent since the turn of the year. This is in line with the financial targets we communicated in February 2022, which include reaching a property value above SEK 15 billion by the end of 2024 and that we will also annually complete 25,000 sqm of leasable area,” said Niklas Zuckerman, CEO at Logistea.
|Net operating income||33||12||86||65|
|Profit from property management||13||3||28||18|
|Result of the period for continuing operations||155||4||469||317|
|NAV per ordinary share, SEK||13.8||7.1||13.8||11.8|
|Earnings per ordinary share A and B, SEK||1.6||0.0||5.0||3.7|
|Occupancy rate, economic, %||99.3||99.7||99.3||95.2|
|Equity ratio, %||37.1||42.6||37.1||36.0|
|Loan to value (LTV), %||56.6||51.7||56.6||55.9|
Outcome and comparative figures in Logistea’s Interim Report 2021 refer to the company’s real estate operations. Financial results for the company’s fashion operations are broken out in the respective financial account with explanations in Notes 4 – 6. For definitions of key figures see page 20.
The full report is available to download at Finansiella rapporter – Logistea.